Cost of living comparison between Vratsa, Bulgaria and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.781 LYD / BGN
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,841 Dinar (3,638 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)