Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.808 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,716 Dinar (2,124 лв) in Vratsa.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 3 hours ago)