Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.777 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,726 Dinar (3,508 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)