Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.782 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,919 Dinar (3,734 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (32 minutes ago)