Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45002 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,965 Dinar (R$ 6,588) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)