Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35760 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,362 Dinar (R$ 3,808) in Volta Redonda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)