Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.618 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,937 Dinar (€1,197) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)