Cost of living in Vologda, Russia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02102 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,152 Dinar (руб 54,804) in Vologda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)