Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10562 LYDX / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 56% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,811 Dinar (руб 128,118) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (29 minutes ago)