Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02397 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,318 Dinar (руб 96,706) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)