Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02462 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,228 Dinar (руб 90,486) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)