Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02064 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,235 Dinar (руб 59,834) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 175 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 310,214,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 2 hours ago)