Cost of living comparison between Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.530 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,649 Dinar (€2,385) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (41 minutes ago)