Cost of living comparison between Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.535 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,805 Dinar (€2,479) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)