Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.581 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,863 Dinar (€1,179) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)