Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 LYD / BYN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 43% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 968 Dinar (1,424 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)