Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02175 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,100 Dinar (₨96,567) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (19 minutes ago)