Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 689 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.577 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,700 Dinar (€1,078) in Vilnius.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (18 minutes ago)