Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.636 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,003 Dinar (€1,224) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)