Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.568 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,563 Dinar (€2,272) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)