Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,621 Dinar (€2,389) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (42 minutes ago)