Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.528 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,656 Dinar (€1,738) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)