Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.592 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,411 Dinar (€886) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (43 minutes ago)