Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.526 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,713 Dinar (€1,777) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)