Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.582 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,710 Dinar (€1,081) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)