Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 LYD / LAK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,363 Dinar (19,476,148 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)