Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 LYD / LAK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,399 Dinar (19,536,728 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)