Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 LYD / LAK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,314 Dinar (19,063,092 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)