Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.772 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,123 Dinar (4,046 лв) in Vidin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)