Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 750 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.058 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,973 Dinar (C$3,756) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)