Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.576 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,232 Dinar (€1,416) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)