Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,572 Dinar (534,596 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)