Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00499 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,633 Dinar (527,316 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (35 minutes ago)