Cost of living in Vereeniging, South Africa compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11000 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,037 Dinar (R 27,606) in Vereeniging.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (27 minutes ago)