Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06655 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,292 Dinar (Mex$ 34,438) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)