Cost of living comparison between Venice, Italy and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,052 Dinar (€2,660) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)