Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.632 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,144 Dinar (€1,314) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)