Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.609 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,444 Dinar (€1,519) in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)