Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.788 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,591 Dinar (3,288 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (37 minutes ago)