Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.828 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,582 Dinar (1,911 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (40 minutes ago)