Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.811 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,319 Dinar (1,627 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)