Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20335 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 41% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,574 Dinar (kr22,493) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)