Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03017 LYDX / LKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,143 Dinar (272,548 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)