Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04126 LYDX / LKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,114 Dinar (245,672 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)