Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00790 LYD / LKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 40% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,146 Dinar (145,051 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (44 minutes ago)