Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00833 LYD / LKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 38% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,114 Dinar (133,788 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)