Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00913 LYD / LKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 38% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,942 Dinar (212,569 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)