Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15444 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,031 Dinar (13,150 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)