Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15622 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,778 Dinar (24,182 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)