Cost of living comparison between Varanasi, India and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02081 LYD / INR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,173 Dinar (₨104,408) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)