Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.404 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,538 Dinar ($1,808) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$45,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (about 5 hours ago)