Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Washington, United States and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.399 LYD / USD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,312 Dinar ($3,082) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)