Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,393 prices entered by 673 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.052 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,358 Dinar (C$2,242) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)