Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00207 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,512 Dinar (CH$732,248) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (about 2 hours ago)