Cost of living comparison between Valletta, Malta and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,507 Dinar (€2,303) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 3 hours ago)