Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.502 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,322 Dinar (€2,212) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)