Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,402 Dinar (COL$3,013,933) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (44 minutes ago)