Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,287 Dinar (COL$2,680,922) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)