Cost of living comparison between Valledupar, Colombia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / COP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,411 Dinar (COL$5,224,286) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)