Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.568 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,801 Dinar (€1,148) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)