Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13697 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 91% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,058 Dinar (Bs 22,325) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (17 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)