Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14186 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 116% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,031 Dinar (Bs 49,565) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)