Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Spain and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.518 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,106 Dinar (€2,046) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)