Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.577 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,838 Dinar (€1,166) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)