Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00215 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,469 Dinar (CH$682,449) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)