Cost of living comparison between Vaasa, Finland and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 38% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,491 Dinar (€2,948) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)