Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.503 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 37% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,462 Dinar (€2,968) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)