Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01266 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,093 Dinar (¥165,323) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)