Cost of living comparison between Utrecht, Netherlands and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,199 Dinar (€2,757) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)