Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.598 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,418 Dinar (€1,513) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)