Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.359 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,975 Dinar ($1,453) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)