Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.375 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,975 Dinar ($1,437) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)