Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.391 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,212 Dinar ($1,590) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)