Cost of living comparison between Usulutan, El Salvador and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 LYD / USD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,986 Dinar ($2,800) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (44 minutes ago)