Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06178 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,400 Dinar (22,661 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)