Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05719 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,340 Dinar (40,918 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)