Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25439 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,014 Dinar (3,988TL) in Uşak.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (44 minutes ago)