Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02853 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,086 Dinar (Php108,165) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)