Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16904 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,493 Dinar (14,746 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (38 minutes ago)