Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15382 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,231 Dinar (14,505 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)