Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15337 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,201 Dinar (14,350 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)