Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15138 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,058 Dinar (13,598 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)