Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15910 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,634 Dinar (22,842 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)