Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15694 LYD / SEK
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,857 Dinar (24,576 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)