Cost of living comparison between Umeå, Sweden and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15825 LYD / SEK
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,916 Dinar (24,746 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)