Cost of living comparison between Umeå, Sweden and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15489 LYD / SEK
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,726 Dinar (24,055 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)