Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,799 Dinar (₩2,263,686) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 175 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 310,214,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 2 hours ago)