Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,553 Dinar (₩2,046,632) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)