Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00122 LYD / KRW
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,576 Dinar (₩3,743,848) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)