Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00121 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,713 Dinar (₩3,880,027) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (39 minutes ago)