Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.593 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,644 Dinar (€1,032) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (40 minutes ago)