Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,977 Dinar (€1,227) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)