Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.502 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,991 Dinar (€1,991) in Ulm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)