Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02490 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,426 Dinar (руб 97,410) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)